Franchise Lead Generation & Digital Marketing Solutions
Millions of people research franchise opportunities each year. Very few of them become buyers. Of the 1 million to 2 million people a year who become a franchise candidate, only 13,000 to 20,000 will become franchise buyers. To grow an iconic brand, your franchise lead generation efforts need to be focused on serving these 13,000-20,000 buyers.
FPG includes a full digital marketing agency that specializes in franchise recruitment, and uses modern marketing tools to help brands reach more buyers — not just leads.
Our toolkit includes:
- Google advertising (display, CPC and retargeting)
- Bing advertising (CPC and retargeting)
- Facebook advertising (display and retargeting)
- LinkedIn advertising (sponsored content, InMail, and conversation-based ads)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- YouTube advertising
- Streaming Channel ads (Hulu, Pluto, Tubi, etc.)
- Programmatic advertising
- Video production
- Lead nurture emails and texts
FPG will analyze your brand, buyer archetype, goals and budget to determine what platforms from this listing should be used and how.
You need an inbound/outbound marketing strategy
One of the biggest keys to successful franchise lead generation is driving as much traffic as you can to your franchise information site.
Broadly speaking, there are two ways to drive traffic to your site:
Inbound marketing. These are tactics like SEO, Google Search Ads, and status updates on social media sites — all of which ensure that your brand is easy to find when people are looking for information about you.
Outbound marketing. These are tactics like email, social media, video/display advertising, and sponsored content ads that are shown to specific audiences you want to reach.
Between your inbound and outbound efforts, you should have strategies in place to reach candidates at each stage of their research journey. The graphic above breaks this journey down into 12 steps — from the moment the candidate first starts dreaming of owning a business to the moment they become a deal. In FPG’s experience, brands typically fail to address candidates during the first half of the research journey, and miss the opportunity to engage potential buyers.
Tight integration between sales and marketing
To maximize your results, you also need regular communications between your lead generation team and your sales team. FPG’s digital marketing team meets regularly with recruiters to:
- discuss the candidates in the pipeline
- discuss the conversations that are happening with leads, and identify opportunities to develop more content to assist in the sales process
- trace the behavior of the best candidates and tie them back to the marketing efforts that helped them become leads.
Based on this feedback, we adjust our marketing efforts to bring in more high-quality candidates and help recruiters close more deals.